How exactly did we shoot the first few 2 Guys Talking About video podcast shows?
In this video, I share a short behind-the-scenes look at the video set-up I used for our first taping complete with a list of all the gear I used (below).
I actually took way more gear than you saw in the video but better to have too much to start with.
The takeaway is this – it doesn’t take a lot of gear or a fancy set-up to produce something fun and entertaining. Don’t worry your gear and get too hung up on what you don’t have. Use what you got and focus on getting it done.
Here’s a list of the gear I used for the video.
- Canon 70D – http://amzn.to/2pLTnmP
- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 – http://amzn.to/2HzCeVR
- Canon g7x Mark II http://amzn.to/2pLKJVl
- Canon 24mm – http://amzn.to/2pLVg2w
- Zoom H4N Digital Recorder – http://amzn.to/2r7c2xf
- Rode Video Mic GO mic – http://amzn.to/2r74lXJ
- Rode NTG1 Boom mic – http://amzn.to/2pzjeCg
- Manfrotto Tripod – http://amzn.to/2qgAsU3
- Falcon Eyes Flexible led panel – https://amzn.to/2JJ6sHQ
And I edit all my videos on Final Cut Pro X on an iMac.
Thanks for watching!
Let me help you grow your business with digital media. Schedule your free 30-minute call with me right now and let me help!
Connect with me on social media!