How exactly did we shoot the first few 2 Guys Talking About video podcast shows?
In this video, I share a short behind-the-scenes look at the video set-up I used for our first taping complete with a list of all the gear I used (below).
I actually took way more gear than you saw in the video but better to have too much to start with.
The takeaway is this – it doesn’t take a lot of gear or a fancy set-up to produce something fun and entertaining. Don’t worry your gear and get too hung up on what you don’t have. Use what you got and focus on getting it done.
Here’s a list of the gear I used for the video.
- Canon 70D – http://amzn.to/2pLTnmP
- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 – http://amzn.to/2HzCeVR
- Canon g7x Mark II http://amzn.to/2pLKJVl
- Canon 24mm – http://amzn.to/2pLVg2w
- Zoom H4N Digital Recorder – http://amzn.to/2r7c2xf
- Rode Video Mic GO mic – http://amzn.to/2r74lXJ
- Rode NTG1 Boom mic – http://amzn.to/2pzjeCg
- Manfrotto Tripod – http://amzn.to/2qgAsU3
- Falcon Eyes Flexible led panel – https://amzn.to/2JJ6sHQ
And I edit all my videos on Final Cut Pro X on an iMac. For a list of all my gear and other recommendations, check out my Kit Creator page.
Thanks for watching!
Want to connect with other creatives? Join my Facebook group “A Tribe Called Creative” – totally free too! https://www.facebook.com/groups/atribecalledcreative/
I’m on social media too and would love to connect! Some of the places I hang out:
- Twitter | @kevinkolbedude / https://twitter.com/kevinkolbedude
- Instagram | @kevinkolbedude / https://www.instagram.com/kevinkolbedude
- Facebook | kevinkolbedude / https://www.facebook.com/kevinkolbethedude
- Linkedin | kkolbe / https://www.linkedin.com/in/kkolbe
By the way, some of the product links are affiliate links. If you buy something through the link, I make a very small commission with no extra cost to you. Thanks for the support!
Kevin Kolbe helps others make an impact with Creative Media and Video Marketing. With over 30+ years in media, Kevin would love to help you! Drop him an email or use the contact info and let’s get started!